Seohipster.co.uk takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. The way the data is processed intends to limit the processing of your personal data to what is strictly necessary for an efficient and economical use of our offer. Seohipster.co.uk assures you that your data will be processed in an honest, transparent and informed manner, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
This is why the company has decided to inform you through this Personal Data Processing Policy (“Data Processing Policy” or “Policy”) regarding:
- Who are we?
- What is personal data?
- What personal data is collected and processed?
- How is personal data collected and processed?
- How long is personal data stored?
- Who is personal data shared with?
- When is personal data transferred outside the European Union or EEA?
- What security measures are implemented for the protection of your data?
- What are the customer’s rights and options regarding the processed personal data?
Seohipster.co.uk (the “website”) will have the same approach every time you visit the website. This Data Processing Policy may be modified or updated at any time, when the website considers that certain changes occurred in the activities through which personal data is processed. The changes will be posted on the Site and you will be informed accordingly by e-mail.
Hipster Studios SRL, Romanian company, registered at the Trade Register under no. 40255410.
Personal data means any data or information that helps to identify the customer directly (i.e first and last name, date of birth, home address) or indirectly. Some information is less obvious (such as your shopping preferences and habits, computer’s IP), but that if associated helps to identify the person and thus circumscribe the notion of “personal data”. In general, following type of personal data is processed by the company:
- General geo-location of the device from which the customer authenticates in the client account;
Seohipster.co.uk does not allow the processing of personal data of minors (under the age of 18).
What personal data is processed?
If the user is browsing the website for information purpose only, without logging in, creating an account or contacting the website, following data may be collected, saved and/or processed:
- IP address of the calling computer, date and time of access
- name and URL of the file viewed
- browser used
- number of bytes transferred status of the page viewed
- Session ID
- Referral URL
The collection and processing of this data is carried out in order to allow the use of the website (establishment of the connection), to ensure the lasting system’s security and stability and the network’s infrastructure technical administration. In addition, this data is analyzed for internal statistical purposes and in order to improve the service and is then deleted. This assessment is done by an external service provider, so that the company received only anonymized assessments, which does not identify the person.
For profiling purposes, Seohipster.co.uk does not process sensitive data regarding sexual orientation, religious beliefs or political affiliations.